CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

i knew I was bad at this blogging thing...

ok, so it has only been like, a month and a half since my last post! I knew when I started this new blog, that it would be a challenge to update regularly! I REALLY DO have good intentions... my life just gets in the way, I guess!

Here is a brief update of what has happened since my last post....
  • we hit something in the road and blew out 2 tires and a rim on our van
  • went to Kansas City to look at houses
  • my mom came for a week to help pack, play with kids, etc
  • dedicated Silas at church
  • church Christmas program where Micah sang and did GREAT!
  • my mom and dad came back for Christmas
  • went to Wichita for my cousin's wedding and saw great friends while we were there! We also saw my Grandpa and he got to meet Silas for the first time!
  • went to OKC for another Christmas
  • Went to Kansas City to close on our house!
  • Had a sending service at church
  • went to Kansas City to work on our house
  • went to OKC for a church plant meeting
  • Paul went to KC AGAIN to work on our house (he is on his way home tonight).
Somewhere in there, I have been packing, playing with kids, spending time with family, and my kids seem like they have been sick constantly. CRAZY! but life is good and we are excited about our next journey. We move next weekend- the 31st. I am very excited to see our house! Paul worked SO hard this weekend getting it ready for us to move in. I can't wait to see what he has done!

As we move, get settled and start our new adventure in KC, I really DO want to keep everyone updated! I am praying life slows down... even though it doesn't ever seem to. We have been ordered to take 2 weeks and not do anything once we move though.. just get settled. I am going to hold us to it. We need it!!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm so excited for you guys and your big move!! I hope everything goes smoothly...I would help if I were closer :) I can't wait to hear about the adventures God takes you on in KC!!

Monica said...

I am so excited for you and Paul. You have so many new adventures waiting and I am so eager to hear about them, through your blog and through our church. You will remain in my prayers daily. Take your 2 weeks and enjoy! I hope the house is everything you all were hoping for!

Melissa Ens said...

Well, that list certainly explains why you haven't been blogging! : ) On a selfish note, I'm glad that I don't have to say goodbye to you this time. But I know a lot of people do (and the other way around) so I pray God will give you peace and strength and hope and anticipation that will get you through it all!

Nic said...

We're praying for you as you start this new adventure!! How exciting!