We took Micah on a couple of rides also- it was his first time to do anything like this, so I wondered how he would do- he LOVED it! We rode the log flume and got a little wet, and here he and I are on the big swings- he had so much fun! It is hard to see his face, but he had a big smile the whole time!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
travels
We went to MN a few weeks ago and spent some time with grandparents! We had a lot of fun- it was good to be there! We were busy the whole time we were there- Micah spent lots of time in the garden with Grandma Edie- picking tomatoes, green beans.. yummy!!
He was eating green beans in the tree! the best place to eat them, I think!
We went to the Mall of America one day and went to the aquarium there- it was a lot of fun! The boys loved seeing all the animals- check out this turtle!
There was a tunnel you can walk through and all the sharks, etc swim over your head! Silas was really intrigued by all of that- he wanted to touch all of them! Micah loved seeing all the sharks.
A rare pic of Paul and I- other moms out there- you know those don't happen very often! usually the pics are just of the kiddos!
While we were at the Mall, we went to the amusement park that is in there- Paul and I left the kiddos with Grandpa Vern and Grandma Edie for a bit and rode a roller coaster! It was fun. My cell phone fell out of my pocket while we were on the ride and somehow it stayed in the car! It was amazing. Praise God!
We took Micah on a couple of rides also- it was his first time to do anything like this, so I wondered how he would do- he LOVED it! We rode the log flume and got a little wet, and here he and I are on the big swings- he had so much fun! It is hard to see his face, but he had a big smile the whole time!
He also rode the "semi truck train." He rode in the cab and "drove"-- he had a steering wheel, and he was SO focused. We could hardly get him to look over at us for a picture. He was a VERY careful driver.
Of course we went to the park-
Silas wanted to dig-- he needs a few more inches, i think!
We also went to the Sculpture Gardens- I haven't been there in years, and it was my favorite part of our trip! Our boys had a great time! Micah ran from sculpture to sculpture, interpreting them all. Silas loved to climb on and in them :
Spoon Bridge & Cherry with Grandpa and Grandma!
what cute boys!!!
We took Micah on a couple of rides also- it was his first time to do anything like this, so I wondered how he would do- he LOVED it! We rode the log flume and got a little wet, and here he and I are on the big swings- he had so much fun! It is hard to see his face, but he had a big smile the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the photos! Looks like you had a great time! I look forward to taking Hunter on rides in the future. I miss you guys! Love ya.
Sigh. You guys are amazingly cute. So, so, so precious. Sigh.
Post a Comment